9design.pl SHOP RULES
I. GENERAL INFORMATION
1. 9design.pl on-line shop (hereinafter referred to as the Shop) is owned by 9d Sp. z o.o., having its registered office in Warsaw at ul. Motylkowa 65 B, registered at the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw, 13th Commercial Division of the National Court Register (KRS) under KRS number 0000336526, Tax Identification Number (NIP): 9522076515 and National Official Business Register (Regon) number: 142005020.
2. The on-line shop is involved in retail sale via the Internet. In order to make a purchase at the shop, one has to fill in an order form and accept the terms and conditions as well as the costs of deliver specified in it.
3. The term Customer refers to a person who has filled in the registration or application form. Orders at the shop can be placed only by adults.
1. All products offered by the Shop are new, unused, free from physical or legal defects and have been marketed lawfully.
2. All prices provided at the website of the Shop are gross prices (VAT inclusive). The price displayed next to a product when an order is placed is binding for the parties of the transaction. The presented photograph can be different from the version presented in the description.
3. The offer presented at the website of the Shop does not reflect the inventory of the Shop. Some of the presented goods are available at once (in such a case, there is a message in the product description: 'In stock'). Other goods are ordered by the Shop once the Customer places an order or they are stored at 9design shop in Warsaw and are sold there.
4. All prices of offered products are indicative and should not be interpreted as an offer as defined in Article 66 et seq. of the Polish Civil Code. The shop reserves the right to remove or cancel a part of the offer, organise and cancel promotional campaigns and change the product range and product prices without informing about the cause.
5. If false, incomplete or erroneous data is provided, the Shop shall make an attempt to contact the Buyer to complete or correct the data. If the contact is impossible, the Shop may cancel the sales contract.
6. Order completion deadlines are specified at each product. NOTE: products categorised as NEW and those from other categories can be processed longer, even up to 10 weeks, of which the Customer will by informed by the Shop electronically or by phone.
7. The Shop puts every effort to ensure that the photographs presented at the website and product descriptions reflect their real features.
8. If the features of offered goods are different from those presented at photographs, it is clearly specified in the product description. It can be the colour version or a different feature of the same product.
9. Presented delivery deadlines may be extended for reasons beyond the Shop's control. In such a case, the Shop shall inform the Customer about the new expected delivery deadline.
10. Promotions organised by the Shop cannot be combined with other ones and previously granted discounts.
11. 9design offers gift tokens of different values, with time limits. The expiry date is provided on every token. A token can be exchanged only for a product of the same or higher value. The difference is to be paid by the customer. A token cannot be replaced for cash and its value cannot be returned in any other way.
1. An order is completed on the basis of a form filled in completely and accurately.
2. Order completion time is provided at every product. It is the time required for order picking and completion. If the expected completion time is longer than the one provided at the website, the Shop shall contact the Customer to confirm order completion and arrange the new delivery date.
3. The Shop reserves the right to cancel a sales transaction if a product is not available from the supplier, of which the Shop was not aware when the order was being placed by the Customer. Amounts paid by the Customer will be returned to the provided bank account.
4. The Customer can change their order by the time the Shop sends order confirmation. The Customer can cancel their order before it is confirmed by the Shop. If an order is paid for, the Shop returns the amount paid by the Customer less the costs of banking and accounting services.
5. Having confirmed an order for goods that are not available in stock, the Customer is obliged to make an advance payment in the amount equal to 100% of the gross product price.
6. The Shop reserves the right to refuse to process an order that contains incomplete data, e.g. wrong shipping address, no e-mail address, which are necessary for the completion of an order. Orders that are not paid within 7 days from the placement will also be cancelled and will not be processed. Individual arrangements between the Customer and the Shop are an exception.
7. We issue VAT invoices for all goods sold at our Shop.
8. If an invoice is to be issued for a company or an institution, the name, data and tax identification number of the entity should be provided. Making a purchase at the Shop, the Customer agrees to issue an invoice without a signature.
IV. PAYMENT FOR ORDERED GOODS
1. The following forms of payment are possible:
i. By bank transfer. If a product is available in stock, the Shop books it and sends an e-mail to the Customer with the number of the bank account to which the amount due should be paid. Once the payment is credited, the product is sent to the Customer. If a product is not available, the Customer is obliged to make an advance payment equal to 100% of the product price.
ii. Via PayU or PayPal.
iii. Cash on Delivery – if this form of payment is selected, additional fee is charged (as specified in point V of the Rules). The maximum COD amount is PLN 2,500.
2. If the Customer pays by bank transfer, the above time is extended by the transfer processing time.
V. ADDITIONAL FEES
The shop charges additional fees in the case of:
1. Payment upon receipt – a charge of PLN 10.
2. Payment via PayPal – an additional charge of 2.3% of the transaction value + PLN 0.80.
1. Goods are sent within 48h after the amount due is credited on the account, exclusively through courier companies and only within Poland. Shipment by post, through Poczta Polska, is not possible. Transport services involves the delivery of goods to the ground floor at the provided address. If goods are delivered on pallets, the Customer must arrange to unload and carry the goods from the pallet to the premises.
2. All shipped goods are covered by insurance guaranteed by a courier company.
3. A courier company provides deliveries within 1-2 business days to our warehouse.
4. The Shop reserves the right to complete orders in separate batches upon prior agreement and confirmation with the Customer by e-mail or phone.
5. If a consignment is collected at the place selected by the Customer, it is recommended that the Customer checks the consignment for completeness and possible damage caused during the transport in the presence of the person delivering the consignment. If any damage is found, the Customer is requested to inform the person delivering the consignment about this fact and draw up an appropriate claim report in the presence of this person. A complaint report facilitates and speeds up the resolution of a quantitative or qualitative claim by a courier company. The Customer has 7 days for drawing up the Customer's claim report.
6. If the Customer does not collect the shipped product, they shall be charged with the costs of the return of the non-delivered consignment [under the Regulation of the Minister of Infrastructure of 9 January 2004 on the terms of universal postal services, Article 37 states that a fee is charged for activities related to the return of a registered mail or a money order to the sender (after exhausting the possibilities of delivery or release to the addressee)] and reshipment. If a consignment returns to the Shop and the Customer cannot be contacted, the consignment will be stored for two months. The Customer will be notified about the final collection deadline. After this time, the content of the consignment is acquired by the Shop, and the amount paid is not reimbursable.
7. The Shop offers the possibility of the personal collection of ordered goods after the previous arrangement of the collection date at the company's premises at least two days in advance.
8. The costs of shipment depend on the weight of ordered goods and are specified in the "Cost of shipment" tab at the website of the shop.
1. The Shop, as the Seller, is liable towards the Customer, as a consumer, as specified in Article 22 of the Polish Civil Code, for the inconsistency of the product purchased by the consumer with the sales agreement, within the scope specified in the Act on specific terms and conditions of consumer sale.
2. Claims resulting from the infringement of the Customer's rights guaranteed by law or under these Rules should be sent to the following address: email@example.com. The Shop undertakes to resolve every claim within 14 days or, if it is not possible, to inform the Customer when the claim is to be resolved.
3. If the Customer's claim involves a delivery of new or repaired goods, all delivery costs shall be covered by the Shop.
4. The Shop is not the manufacturer of the goods. All goods available at the Shop are covered by the manufacturer's warranty. The manufacturer shall be liable under the warranty for the sold goods throughout the warranty period specified in the warranty card.
5. All goods offered by the Shop are intended for home purposes. Claims concerning goods used for commercial purposes may be rejected by the manufacturer – if a defect will result from intensive use in conditions other than home conditions. The liability of the Shop towards an entrepreneur making a purchase is regulated by the provisions of the Polish Civil Code, without the application of the Act on specific terms and conditions of consumer sale.
VIII. TERMINATION OF THE AGREEMENT (Returns)
1. Pursuant to the consumer rights act of 30 May 2014, the Customer who is a natural person making a purchase for a purpose unrelated to their professional or business activity may rescind the sales agreement for convenience within 14 days from consignment collection. In order to meet this time limit, it is enough to ship a product with a VAT invoice before the deadline to the following address: 9d sp.z o.o., ul. Lucerny 25, 04-687 Warszawa or to send a declaration on the rescission of the agreement by e-mail sent to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The amount paid shall be returned within 14 days from the date of the Customer's rescission from the agreement to the bank account provided by the Customer. The cost of sending the product back is not reimbursable. The condition of the product should not be changed unless the change is necessary within the scope of the ordinary management. A return and replacement of a product does not apply to orders placed by companies, institutions, associations, foundation and other entities or persons running a business.
2. Returned products should be sent to the following address: 9d Sp. z o.o., ul. Lucerny 25, 04 -687 Warszawa. If products are large, one should contact the Shop by e-mail (email@example.com) in order to agree on the address to which the products are to be returned.
3. Consignments sent back to the Shop will not be collected by the Shop.
4. Consignments sent at the cost of the Shop will not be collected by the Shop.
5. The Customer who rescinds the agreement receives a revised invoice, sent by the Shop electronically or by mail (depending on the selected method of invoice delivery), for approval.
6. Products that are not included in the standard offer of the Shop, brought at the Customer's individual request, cannot be returned.
7. All goods available at the Shop are covered by the manufacturer's warranty.
IX. PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
1. Information or personal data provided during the registration will be processed exclusively for the purposes of the performance of the agreement between the Shop and the Customer and sales records. Every Customer has a right to check, add and correct their personal data. They can also request to be deleted from the list.
X. RECORDING, PROTECTING AND PROVIDING ACCESS TO THE CONTENT OF THE AGREMENT
1. These Rules are available for the Customer in 'Rules' tab at the website of 9design.pl shop. The Customer can download it from the website and print.
2. Recording, protecting, making available and confirming to the Customer the material provisions of the products sales agreement is effected by sending it to the Customer to the provided e-mail address and by attaching a printed confirmation, Order specification and VAT invoice to the consignment containing the product.
XI. OTHER PROVISIONS
1. Information included at the website of the Shop does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code. Placing an offer with the use of mechanisms available at the website, the Customer places an offer to purchase particular products under the terms provided in the product description. The sales agreement is concluded upon the written confirmation of the product collection by the Customer on the bill of lading.
2. The Rules specifies the principles of buying at the Shop. Placing an order is tantamount to the agreement on all provisions and information included in the Rules.