This Cookies Policy specifies the rules for storing and having access to information on the User's devices through Cookies files, used for the purposes of services provided electronically requested by the Uses, by 9d Sp. z o.o., having its registered office in Warsaw.
1. Administrator – means 9d Sp. z o.o., having its registered office in Warsaw (04-776), ul. Motylkowa 65B, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court register kept by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw, 13th Commercial Division of the National Court Register (KRS) under KR number 0000336526, share capital: PLN 25 000 paid up in full, Tax Identification Number (NIP): 9522076515, National Official Business Register Number (Regon): 142005020, tel. 22-1139999, e-mail: email@example.com, which provides services electronically as well as stores and gets access to the information in the User's devices.
2. Cookies – means IT data, especially small text files, saved and stored on devices on which the User uses the Service.
3. Administrator's Cookies – means Cookies placed by the Administrator, concerning the electronic provision of services by the Administrator through the Service.
4. External Service – means Cookies placed by the Administrator's partners through the website of the Service.
5. Service – means a website or an application by means of which the Administrator runs a web service under 9design.pl domain.
6. Device – means an electronic device by means of which the User gets access to the Service.
7. User – means an entity for which services may provided electronically or with whom an agreement on electronic provision of services can be concluded in accordance with the rules and the provisions of law.
II. TYPES OF USED COOKIES
1. Cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the User's Device. In particular, viruses or other unwanted software or malware cannot enter Users' Devices by this means. These files make it possible to identify software used by the User and adjust the Service individually to each User. Cookies usually contain the name of their original domain, the time of storage on their Device and the assigned value.
2. The Administrator uses two types of cookies:
a. session cookies: are stored on the User's Device and remain there by the end of the session of a given browser. The saved information is then permanently removed from the memory of the Device. The mechanism of session cookies does not allow for any data or confidential information to be retrieved from the User's Device;
b. persistent cookies: are stored on the User's Device and remain there until they are deleted. Ending the browser session or turning a Device off does not cause the removal of cookies from the User's Device. The persistent cookies mechanism does not allow for the retrieval of any personal data or any confidential information from the User's Device.
3. The User can limit or disable the access of cookies to their Device. If one chooses this option, the use of the Service will be possible excluding functions that require cookies by nature.
III. PURPOSES FOR WHICH COOKIES ARE USED
1. The Administrator uses Administrator's Cookies for the following purposes:
a. service configuration
i. adjusting the contents of Service web pages to the User's preferences and optimising the use of Service web pages,
ii. recognising the Service User's device and its localisation to display the website properly, taking into account individual needs,
iii. remembering settings selected by the User and personalising the User's interface, e.g. depending on the selected language or the User's region,
iv. remembering the history of visited Service pages to recommend contents,
v. font size, website layout etc.;
b. authorising the User in the Service and ensuring the User's session in the Service
i. maintaining the User's session (after logging in), so that the User does not have to enter their login and password at every page of the Service,
ii. proper configuration of selected functions of the Service, enabling, in particular, the verification of the authenticity of the browser session,
iii. optimising and increasing the efficiency of services provided by the Administrator;
c. applying processed necessary to ensure the full functionality of websites
i. adjusting the contents of Service web pages to the User's preferences and optimising the use of Service web pages. In particular, cookies are used to recognise basic parameters of the User's Device and display the website that meets their individual needs properly,
ii. to properly manage the partnership programme, enabling, in particular, the verification of the sources of redirections of Users to websites of the Service;
d. remembering the User's location
i. configuring selected functions of the Service properly, enabling, in particular, the adjustment of provided information to the User taking into account their location;
e. analyses and research as well as viewership audits
i. creating anonymous statistics, which are used to analyse the way Service Users use Service websites, which makes it possible to improve their structure and contents;
f. rendering advertising services
i. adjusting the advertisements of services and products of third parties presented through the Service;
g. ensuring the safety and reliability of the Service.
2. The service administrator uses External Cookies for the following purposes:
a. presenting multimedia contents at Service web pages, which are retrieved from an external website
i. www.youtube.com [cookies administrator: Google Inc having its registered office in the United States]
b. collecting general and anonymous statistical data with the use of analytical tools
i. Google Analytics [cookies administrator: Google Inc having its registered office in the United States]
c. presenting advertisements adjusted to the User's preferences with the use of Internet advertising tools
i. Google AdSense [cookies administrator: Google Inc having its registered office in the United States]
d. logging in to the Service through a social networking service
i. Facebook Connect [cookies administrator: Facebook Inc, having its registered office in the United States or Facebook Ireland, having its registered office in Ireland]
ii. Google [cookies administrator: Google Inc having its registered office in the United States]
iii. LinkedIn [cookies administrator: LinkedIn Ireland Limited having its registered office in Ireland]
e. using interactive functions to popularise the service through social networking services
i. plus.google.com [cookies administrator: Google Inc having its registered office in the United States]
ii. Facebook.com [cookies administrator: Facebook Inc having its registered office in the United States or Facebook Ireland having its registered office in Ireland]
f. presenting opinions on the Service web pages, which are retrieved from an external service
i. opineo.pl [cookies administrator: Opineo Sp. z o.o. having its registered office in Wrocław]
g. using functions in order to facilitate the communication through the website of the Service, which are retrieved from an external service
i. skype.com [cookies administrator: Microsoft Corporation having its registered office in the United States]
1. The User can change the settings of Cookies files on their own and at any time, specifying the terms of storage and getting access by means of Cookies to the User's Device. The User can change the settings mentioned in the previous sentence in browser settings or service configuration. These settings can be changed particularly in a way to block the automatic support of cookies in browser settings or inform about each placement of Cookies on the User's device. Detailed information on the possibility and ways of supporting cookies are available in software settings (Internet browser).
2. The User remove Cookies any time using the functions available in their Internet browser.